Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Day in the Life

I thought I would put up some pics of my life today (24 hrs). Before we begin, I would like to declare how blazing hot it is in our house right now. Holy Heat wave. And for some reason I decided that I would really just like some homemade mac n' cheese which I had to bake in my house that's already baking. Side note: It's more incomprehensible because it's just me and Pea this weekend, but it was worth the heat-very yummy if I do say so myself.
Ty is at Blake's bachelor party in Eastern WA and Pea spent the night with Grandma so I got to:
Go to a fab wedding! (cute friends huh? Poor Jimmy-love you for being the only boy)
Sleep in!
Go to the mall!
Painted a picture!


















Potty Trained KVB (joke)



















Let Pea watch her new fav movie, come on people isn't she lovely?
 





Watched Twilight and various other tv shows that I couldn't when control of the remote is compromised...
Ahh, the good life.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love this post....especially KVB. :)