Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 11.

This as every year was about thanks, family, and football. Oh, and Barbies.

You'd think it'd be loving parents, a roof over her head, or the saving grace of Jesus, but we'll work on that...
Before Thanksgiving Day, we had our good friends Denise and Malin stay with us; here are H and M at Ristrettos...

On to my mom and dad's where there were:
A couple rounds of Crazy 8, Scrabble (where I didn't get beat too badly), and Yahtzee.
We like to play games.
My mom always saves the rolls and cookies to do with Pearson and it's one of her favorite traditions...

Of course, there was lots of tickles and running from Papa...

Time spent "reading" magazines with Aunt Chani and generally idolizing her in every way shape and form...


And sleeping although I didn't get a shot of my dad and Ty snoozing on the couch. bummer, oh well. There is ALWAYS next year.
Time with family and some yummy eats...

This year, we went through a couple of boxes of my grandma's things left from her estate. Here's what I collected...

A vintage cookbook, a pink "drinkin' alone" cup, and the year book of the only semester she went to college. (Not shown the sweet pearl necklace I will wear this Christmas season...)

No comments: