Pea's birthday party was a bikes and shades themed shin dig. It was so cute and I'm proud of my girl for choosing such a fun theme. We had a race, bike decorating contest, and apple pie. All were huge hits! It was also the perfect day for shades; so, SO hot. Love my little party girl and I hope her day of celebrating was exactly what she wished for...
diy pecan pumpkin cold brew!!
2 years ago














2 comments:
Ahh! Sweet and amazing! I want to be friends with your girls! Love this great party to celebrate Pea! I totally remember where I was when you called to tell me the news of her birth! I was headed home from a youth conference right before heading back to China, and I was overwhelmed with joy for you! It is so fun seeing her grow and seeing you parent so well, from a distance. well done on FIVE years of being Mama to precious Pea! Can't wait to get together. XO.
Just looking at this again! Great fun party!
Post a Comment