Sunday, October 7, 2012

Braceface.

The rumors are true. I got adult braces. And while I'm positive that acquiring adult braces is one minor step away from a rolling backpack for my BSF supplies, and padded insoles in my naturalizers I'm willing to take the risk...
I'm supposed to have them on for one year. I'm also growing my hair out, which nobody cares about, but I'll tell you it's NOT super fun. Here's to the year of awkward; I em(brace) you. To taking a step back from the game of conventional "pretty"; and most of all to straight adult teeth (something I've never had!).
Ridin' nerdy in the Bell house, we got the glasses and grills to prove it...

1 comment:

Bex said...

you are remarkable good looking that I'm certain you will find it truly impossible to have an awkward day, much less an awkward year! xoxo. love you mrs. b.