We just returned from Costa Rica for our week long vaca of adventure, sun, and jungle. We traveled into the depths of the rain forest at the foot of the Arenal Volcano and then over to the Pacific side of this beautiful Central American country. I have to say I didn't understand just how WET the rain forest is; nothing EVER drys. It's just damp everywhere and your nail polish melts like my heart when my girls say, I love you. We went white water rafting, which was SO fun and I'd like to do again for sure and zip lining over a rain forest canyon 50 stories, which I'd say I'm good doing just once...
After those adventures we traveled to Guanacaste (west coast of Costa Rica) for some sun and boy was it HOT. The perfect ending for a bit of R&R. Below are just a few of my pictures. There's so much more to say about this country and it's people and what we did, but I can't put it all into words: except to say as they do: Pura Vida. oh, and these will have to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment