Sunday, January 20, 2013

Disneyland 2013

We have been planing this trip for a while now. Before Pearson's 5th birthday she knew that when she turned 5 we as a family were going to do two big "D's" Dog. And Disneyland. We received Brutus before her birthday because we wanted to get him as a puppy and so it's been a longer wait for Disneyland. Why? Because it's expensive folks! My goodness. I have to say, it was worth every single penny. Both girls had such a magical experience. Pea went on almost every ride. From the mundane to the truly scary rides. She went on Space Mountain and Splash Mountain twice, Pirates of the Caribbean (which we got stuck on and she started screaming that she was, "Going to have bad dreams!"), and Indiana Jones (which apparently she also got stuck on). Small world wasn't as big of a hit this time and neither were the princesses. We loved the new Cars Land, "The Jasmine Show" as the girls call it, and corn dogs/churros. Ps. It was REALLY cold there. Really cold, BUT no lines. There's always a silver "line"ing. Harp loved every second of her time there. She just smiled all the time and was such a trooper going all day for three days. Her reaction to seeing Minnie and the parade were about as priceless as they come. I loved seeing her joy at just being there. While we were there we went to a character breakfast where the girls met Minnie, Tigger, and Hook among others and we got the amazing experience of being with our cousins for a whole 24 hours in the land of Mickey. Andi and Casey and girls came before we got there and we overlapped a bit. I think it made the girls (all 5 belles) so happy. I loved that. As a special treat we also got to see Uncle Chase and Shanna. So fun. They met us in downtown Disney to watch the Seahawks game and though we lost; Chase said he loved it because it made home not feel so far. I loved that. It was true. Here are a portion of the hundreds of pics I took. Here's to more magic in the years to come! For pics go Here. And here.

No comments: