Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Injury

Our sweet Pea got a really bad "owie" which was actually a terrible laceration this week on her thigh. The brave girl was at a birthday party and swinging on a rope. She slipped off and fell into a bank of lockers and cut her leg something fierce! After an ER trip, antibiotics, surgery, and another round of antibiotics we are officially on the mend. Her wound was fairly big so we made the decision as a family to have surgery done to fix whatever scar she'd end up with. Can I just tell you: Pea is so courageous and has quite the pain tolerance. She has inspired me with her attitude through this whole ordeal and I'd say I'm a better woman for just watching it. I love her scar OR no scar; she's the most beautiful girl in the world:)


No comments: