Saturday, July 25, 2009

Poopy Princesses

Dear Pearson,

Please DO NOT get out of your bed OR for the love of all that is holy take off your diaper during nap time again. Thank you.
Love,
Mommy

Umm...sparing all you readers out there the gory photos (don't worry I didn't take any) of the insane mess I had to clean up the other day, but sufficed to say this is what occurred:
Pea went down for her nap at 1-she was still sleeping at 3:30 so I go into her room to get her up. I open the door and already my nose alerts me to a major catastrophe. Pea sits right up when I turn the light on and has poop from one side of her face smeared INTO her hair. Yes. Her. Hair. I spring into action like a super hero-grab my baby and rush her to the tub while glancing at the crib she has just been pulled from. Poo on the crib slats, wall, blankets, and her beloved princesses (see picture of princesses below). OMG.
I scrub her, Cloroxed the princesses to within an inch of their life, and generally de-sanitize every surface near said contamination.

P.S. I apologize to future lovely adult Pearson who will read this and think her mom is ignoring basic standards of privacy slash decency to tell this heroic tale...

No comments: