That is the question! Synopsis of my night last night:
In the midst of reading a story to Pea (Olivia) when KVB comes in and starts tugging at the blanket I have hanging over the curtains in Pea's room. I've been lazy about getting a black out shade; regretting that at the moment. I swat, I say no, to NO avail. Suddenly the whole structure plummets to the ground ripping the curtain rod OUT of the wall. I have a big mess on my hands which includes dry wall. It's BRIGHT as day in Pea's room now and she just learned how to crawl out of the crib. I foresaw trouble, but none compared to what actually happened. She got out of the crib no less than 4 times! Each time pounding on her door because she can't get back into the crib-ugh. In, out. In, out. Four. Times. With much cajoling, threatening etc. she stayed in the crib at last and fell asleep at 9:15pm (normal bedtime 7:30).
So the back to the question at hand:
Should I set up the toddler bed or no? That way she can at least get back into bed on her own...got to contemplate this one for a bit. Comments/suggestions welcomed!
Keep you posted and by that I mean Four posted toddler bed...?
diy pecan pumpkin cold brew!!
2 years ago
4 comments:
I would say to set up the toddler bed, but leave her crib set up too...
OH MAN! I can picture this scene in my head!
I'm heading there, thanks for posting!
Do you have the cirb lowered all the way down? You might know this already, but there are like 5 setings. It takes a bit of wrenching to lower it so Tyler would have to do it (or maybe he'd call me to come over and do it).
Kyla was the same way....we've been lucky with Heidi.
Post a Comment