Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Roots

The rumors are true: Ty and I have a reputation for acquiring the worst Christmas trees known to mankind every year. Why? I don't know. That's just how we roll. This year, Casey and Andrea and their girls went out into the great Washington wilderness and snagged us a tree along with theirs. Thanks to their Griswold efforts we have the best tree we've ever had. Frankly, that's not saying too much. Here's Andi's blog post about their adventure so you'll know the true origins of our tree.
I LOVE how she says that this tree is the WORST they've ever had, sadly we cannot say the same. I do also LOVE how you can see our monogram THROUGH the tree...



I tried to hang the lights in such a way that would add more volume


Thought I'd post a pic of Pea's stocking since next year I'll be ordering matching ones for her and Harper...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

i think the lights do add volume...very cute.

Britt said...

HAHA that is one sad looking tree! Somehow you managed to make it look cute..nice work Mrs. Clause.