This is Pearson's standard reply whenever you ask her when ANYTHING is...doesn't matter if it's when someone's birthday is OR when baby Harper is coming, etc. Today, the latter happens to be true...two weeks! Below is a little something fun and PINK we're bringing to the hospital to celebrate her birth! Thank you, Kat & Tay! (I also love how her binky assuming she'll take one says, "whine connoisseur." too funny)
That being said, we have an ultrasound this week to check out her growth and that could possibly change a few things depending on what that tells us in terms of when she'll be delivered. OR it could change nothing and we're just hoping she comes exactly when she needs to! We had a non-stress test done at the doctor's office and she passed that, so now it's a waiting game before our ultrasound. I'll definitely keep all you readers out there posted on the details when we know more...
Thank you to all of you who have been praying for us and baby <3
2 comments:
I love the pink wine! So cute! That is a genius idea. Praying for you!!!!!! This is so exciting. You are close. Thanks for keeping up your blog even in these last few weeks. love you, friend.
I'm so excited for you! I'll be praying that the next two weeks are peaceful and calming, that the delivery will be smooth and uncomplicated, and that you'll soon be bringing home a healthy baby girl. Such a blessing!
Post a Comment