Our little Harper is LITTLE, BUT healthy. She's measuring out small for her gestational age, but my doctor seems to think that our Bell babies are genetically smaller in size. Pearson weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. at birth and I am hoping to get Harper to right around that mark before delivery as well. Good news: my placenta and fluid are checking out normal which to us is a huge blessing! On Friday we'll hear if my surgery needs to be pushed back or if I have to go on bedrest. ugh. I am PRAYING this is not the case as I had to go on bedrest last time due to low ambiotic fluid and it was
Thank you for all your well wishes and we'll keep you all posted as updates come!
xoxo
1 comment:
I'm so glad she is safe and sound. I am dying to meet her. Hurry up and grow sweet baby.
Post a Comment