On Friday, I was writing out a birthday wish to Ty and sort of suddenly realized our family initials were: C, H, P-so close to CHIPS (as in the show, I used to watch it as a kid sometimes on Nick At Night...). C, H, P...and T. And then, light bulb moment-my husband's REAL name is Steven! I know some of you in blogger land are saying, "Umm, excuse me? Steven?" Yeah that's right: Steven Tyler.
Mr. B rocks.
Now we are right there: C, H, P, S. To make it official, when we get our new dog, which I'm guessing will be in a year or two; his or her name HAS to start when an I. On that note, I suggested to Pearson we name our future furry friend: Iggy Pop. She busts out laughing hysterically and says,
"Icky Pop! bwahaha. That's funny, Momi."
diy pecan pumpkin cold brew!!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment