For Mr. B's birthday and for Valentine's Day I got a tattoo on my hip (a MUCH smaller one than my first)...
I figured I'd throw him a bone since he got my FACE tattooed on his arm.
;)
On this adventure, I took with me my SIL, Andi who took this amazing picture.

Please overlook my crass posting of my pants pulled down. I am not kind of girl. But when you get a tat on the hip it sort of comes with the territory. Too much? Are we still friends?
Having said that, I'm so happy to have this because I don't really have any pictures of the first time or really any of that tattoo. Hopefully, my parents aren't cringing, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since they handled the last one with surprising genuine interest.
In hindsight, going to crossfit on the eve of this adventure was a gigantic mistake since the workout involved 150 wallballs (squats with a medicine ball). Yes, fellow crossfitters those tears were not because of the work out; they were from the searing pain of my pants rubbing against this little gift.
Sidenote: Pearson has also known for a week and she KEPT the secret. I am proud of her discretion! Piggybacking another funny sidenote: she calls tattoos statues. I love that.
So that's the story of mission possible...
No comments:
Post a Comment