I used a red magic marker to "stain" my lips the other day.
On a related make-up note I am still using an eye shadow base from my wedding...almost 6 years ago.
I just bought a floral shower cap at the dollar store after Ty complained I didn't shower after working out.
After a public blow out I put Harper is a size 3-6 months pant and pretended they were shorts.
Harper has been getting up at 5:45 AM every day for two weeks. I DVR Murder She Wrote to watch at 6 AM.
PINK annoys me to no end. Lady, I hate to break it to you, but your in your 30's now.
On a related song note, doesn't Tubthumper make you want to stick a pair of tweezers directly in your eye?
On a related tweezer note; I have been neglecting my eyebrows something fierce. We changed light bulbs in our bathroom and the stray hairs actually laughed in my face.
C89.5... Need I elaborate?
Tomorrow I'm trying to spray tan myself (I'll post an update if it goes horribly wrong.)
And lastly, I have writer's block.
1 comment:
Once again, you crack me up. I love these!!
Post a Comment