Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Back

I absolutely love this time of year. It's by far and away my favorite.
Fall.
Can you see in your mind's eye the leaves turning? To me it's a shedding of the once vibrant to make room for something even better. This sense of turning over has never faded for me as I grow older. It still makes me still want a buy new boots and sharpen my pencils. However, this year is slightly different...
Autumn is fast approaching and we are venturing into some uncharted territory. With school, bible studies, and soccer starting it's sure to be a busy season in our life. Our company is launching a new product line today which my husband, FIL, and BIL are jazzed about. With these new beginnings, I am sensing a fresh start and that's exhilarating. I did also shave part of my head (see previous post) and that has me feeling: 1 part Last of the Mohicans, 2 parts hardcore, and 3 parts free of conventional beauty which I am living in the moment of.
This post is a double entendre since it's title was originally meant to showcase our family outing to Snoqualmie Falls, which was breath-taking by the way. Pearson calls them "waterfells." It is adorable. Here are a couple pictures from that adventure:



No comments: