Friday, October 14, 2011

The Perfect Fall Day

Visiting Aunt Chani at her "department" which I think means apartment which is really her dorm room at SPU. It was a great day with my little ladies and my favorite line of the day was,
Pea: "Can I move to college when I'm 5 and a half?"
Also,
Pea: "When I'm older I want to live in the city alone."
(p.s. she thanks Jesus for the city every night).
Momi: "Won't you be lonely?"
Pea: You and Daddy can live with me too forever, and maybe Harper too."
It warmed my little black heart.
After we walked Aunt Chani to her class, we went out to lunch with every one's favorite redhead: little Henry Hoff! I am beginning to become obsessed with his hair and his super cuteness. My favorite part about this picture is Kat and I in the window trying to get their attention saying, "Smile! Future wedding slide show!"
I haven't loaded all the pictures from this day yet, but here are a few good ones...




No comments: