
As of yet, I have been too busy to jump on our family bandwagon; turns out this wagon is taking you to THE best food and atmosphere in town!
You may have seen it off 272nd, on facebook, plugged by many a friend: Ristrettos, the newest hippest place to be. It's quickly becoming the Cheers of Maple Valley.
Tyler's uncle Biddy opened this place two weeks ago and let me tell you it is perfection for a number of reasons...
1. Remember this guy? Oh yeah, that's Tyler's cousin Joe and also our next door neighbor. He is the BEST chef I have ever personally met. His food is legendary in our family and HE created the menu from scratch. Stop reading now and just go.
When you come back...
2. The amazing wood work, it's a sight to see. Biddy really "Langified" it, which is our way of saying it's blinged out and beautiful.
3. Proximity and Wine: need I say more, ladies? Let's go have a girl's night...
Obviously these pictures are courtesy of Andi, resident photog extraordinaire...





On Friday, they did a paint your own pumpkin/sip yummy hot chocolate event. It was definitely a success and I think almost all my mommy friends for town were there! Here are some fun shots from that...





Support local wine and fun; I think I'll give this place a thumbs up; or at least my version...
1 comment:
Sounds amazing! You'll have to take me next time I come up :)
Post a Comment