In her own special way. Everything about Pea is so funny and sweet and special to me right now. She poses like the above for every picture. It's her 1st choice pose. She says little funny things like, "him's" instead of "his." Or "Muffets" instead of "Muppets." She wears almost all 5T clothes right now, but her shoe size has remained the same since before we went to Hawaii. She LOVES her daddy and starts out many a sentence with, "My daddy..." does this, likes this, took me here, etc. When you ask her why she's beautiful she says, "Because God made me." When you ask her what she wants for Christmas you'll hear, "Barbies, Jasmine shoes (Sparkly Toms), and Bolt because my daddy and I like to watch it together."
She can count to 40, but can't seem to get past that illusive number. She writes her letters very well and asks to spell things almost every day. She still gets shy with people she doesn't know well, but is braver than I expect with other things.
She has constructed a fake house for a sticky toy gecko she got as a prize from the dentist. The "house" is a square piece of Tupperware that has a bed and plate to eat and drawings she did on post-it notes as art for his walls. I HAVE to take a picture of this. She must always have a paper towel while she eats cereal. She does NOT like to share anything barbie-related; the rest is up for grabs.
She HATES to get in trouble. She loves to wash her hands. She loves gumballs.
She likes to tell me she loves me more than I love her. Which I always state is impossible.
2 comments:
i LOVE this. and i LOVE her.
Pea IS for Perfect!! Love that little star in the making!
Post a Comment