Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ringing in 2012

This week every year is as every year; a whirlwind. After the 25th it is the taking down of and dismantling of an elaborately pulled together Christmas, shopping, and preparing for the new year. Right now my house has miscellaneous pine needles, strung out naked barbies on the floor, and leftovers for days. In many ways I'm glad to see this year go and another year approach. However, through some decidedly rough waters; 2011 has been pretty good to us all things considered.
I typically love New Year's and New Year's festivities. It's always a good time and a time for us to be with family and friends. This year was surely that until our Miss Pea had the mother of all meltdowns and we had to leave rather prematurely.
All's fair in love and parties with children in attendance, I suppose. Here's to us and to you surviving another year; prayers for a joyous and sound 2012. Below are some shots from NYE, I didn't get very many, but there were some surprisingly good ones..






No comments: