Sunday, August 19, 2012

Inner Kid.

Last night was one of our dear friend Tay's Dirty Thirty. Honestly, it was such a funny idea. Go Kat: wife extraordinaire. It was a good old fashion pub crawl with all of the party attenders choosing their own mode of transportation. You could ride your skate board, bike, roller-blades, walk, whatever. Most of us chose bikes. Pea helped me decorate my bike for it because the theme was unicorns so I figured it was right up her alley; bikes, ponies, and sass. I have to say it was one of the most carefree and fun nights I've had as an adult. We just rode bikes around the summer streets of Seattle with our friends, having snacks and (adult) drinks, playing, laughing, and generally having the best time. Simply put, I felt like a kid again and relished every second. Plus, it was super fun to ride bikes with my hub. Happy birthday Tay. Haters Gonna Hate.

No comments: