It was a whirlwind trip to the classiest city around San Diego! It was my birthday present from Ty and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Honestly, it was perfect. I stayed at my dad's new place downtown (only a couple blocks from my brother Chase's place/office). Side note: if you're not getting your taxes done by Blackslate Group and you live in SD: you might want to right that wrong...
We went to the beach in front of the Del, ice cream, roof top laying out, reading, and a massage/mani/pedi (all gifts from Chase...hashtage mostawesomebrotherever! Heaven on earth and I'm already scheming on how I can get back. While there, I got to spend some quality time with my dad and Chase's new girlfriend who is a delight. Pictures of my trip shall mollify me while my 2 year old screams her head off refusing a nap...
No comments:
Post a Comment