Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

SUCH a beautiful day today. Last year's weather was amazing, but this year's topped the chart. It was absolutely sunny and nearly (gasp!) hot outside. The vintage hats were dusted off and our celebration of Him began. He is Risen. What an amazing gift. Easter is becoming one of my favorite Holidays as of the past couple years. I love it. Mostly I love that our two families celebrate this one together.
Two important Easter notes:
1. The Bell Dynasty was ALSO resurrected at the annual egg toss this year. Eggcellent! I think it was the cash prize.
2. Mom became the official and reigning, "Pie Ambassador" as per Joey who requested two apple, two pecan for our summer trip to Lake Roosevelt.

Without further ado, here are some pics! For more go here.







2 comments:

chandler christine said...

where's the other family? ;)

Chelsea Bell said...

I know!!! I need some of yours and moms!!