Saturday, August 24, 2013

30.

Dirty or Not, 30 has come. Happy Birthday to me! Not much feels different to me and I am wondering if it will hit me later. Some say, 31 feels more real. I DO feel loved. All I really wanted this year was a party to celebrate and boy did I get one! Here is my amazing party put together by Andi, Taryn, Ty, and Joey. I could not have loved it more. It was perfect: a Hipster and Cocktail dress party. Or as Mayer put it: Tyler and I on a Wednesday. :) There was a tattoo bar, amazing drinks (my favorite: red wine and grapefruit margaritas), leopard print and green (favorite print and color), a HUMUS bar! ahhhhmazing. Thanks to all who came out. I love 30 so far. Photo Booth in a separate post: there are just too many good ones...


















No comments: