We took last year off of soccer. Why you may ask? And so I counter you with another question: have you ever seen a 3/4 year old soccer game through its entirety?
wow. It's one of the cutest slower moving phenomena I've encountered. One year off and Pea was back into it. She's really good when she focuses and a good defender. It must be said: the 5/6 team is way easier to watch then the herd of 3 year olds some crying some eating dirt (not kidding). And yet, when you have a sister you must do as sister does. So Harp is playing too. She has yet to touch the ball in an actual game, has a scowl on her face most of the time, but the girl really does try in practice. oh vey. I am learning that my girls aren't really competitive when it comes to sports and neither am I, but I hear that's half the fun so we'll see if next year takes...side note: Pea will not let me take her picture at soccer, I'll try to snag one...
diy pecan pumpkin cold brew!!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment