Then on Friday we decided to take an impromptu trip to the happiest place on earth: Disneyland! We got up early and got there right as the park opened. We hit every ride we could and mostly because when you're sans kids in Disneyland you can move with amazing speed. We did the Tower of Terror twice and all the rides our kids aren't into. I had my favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream which I normally go straight for upon entering the park. It was decorated for Halloween, which I'd never seen before, but it was SO fun. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Just two gals taking on Mickey's Land of Dreams...
Saturday, we went to the farmer's market with Chase and Shanna and India (her sweet pup), then to dog beach in Coronado. That night we went out and I am lame because I barely have any pictures to record all that fun. We went to Vin De Syrah which is an Alice in Wonderland themed club. It was amazing, so sureal. We danced; while words fail me in describing what can arguably be the craziest dance moves around, I can safely say that Chase knows how to have a good time. Shanna was a delight and so kind to host us! So glad she'll be part of our family. SO much more to come on that. A BIRKY wedding approaches! Here's to next time San Diego. You stay classy. I know you will.
No comments:
Post a Comment