Saturday, June 20, 2009

Back To the Future (I just really think a tattoo should mean something)






If you don't watch The Office as often as we do that title means nothing to you so I apologize. Having said that, you all know Ty just completed his half sleeve this June. It has been almost a year-long process with research, consultations and 4 sessions of actual tattooing. He was a trooper, having almost fainted only once! Having said that, tattooing absolutely hurts and Ty slayed the pain. He ended up with something that is really special. It's his family and now we are always with him! He asks Pea, "Who's this?" and she says, "Mommy!" and then, "Now who's this?" and she says, "Baby Pea!" We figure if a two year old can tell who is on daddy's arm then this artist (Damon at Super Genius) is truly a genius. http://www.tattoosupergenius.com/




1 comment:

John Keatley said...

Wow! Those tattoo's are amazing! I love it. Looks like the research and pain was worth it.