Thursday, June 18, 2009

M & Icks

Last night I was finally convinced by my swimming friends (Andi and Nichole) to start a blog. No, do it. No no, do it.
Ok.
Here goes nothing!
On most Wednesday nights I swim laps with Andrea and Nichole. They do Triathlons; I do not. So this translates to me swimming half or 3/4 of whatever number of laps/sets they decide to do. If I do that I don't need a respirator. On the way out of the Auburn pool I stopped at the vending machines to grab a treat. To be honest I could NOT get through swimming with the titans of triathlons without an incentive on my brain. I was literally swimming for the promise of M & M's. Truly sad. So I get these coveted jewels of chocolate consumption and I wait to savor them in my bath tub at home reading my husband's Details magazine. Long story short-I was in the middle of reading an article about Vests for men "Cool or Tool" (p.s. always Tool when considering wearing a vest UNLESS you're McLovin) and I ate an entire bag of m & m's so old there were no blue ones...
I mean, seriously? haha...how long has it been since those were introduced? Like 2003? wow.
I look forward to penning more posts! LOVE to all who read this and smile.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more!

Casey said...

You're too funny. I think you should blog about anything wierd that Tyler does....told in the words of Chels.....be sure to include pictures!

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love hearing updates from you and miss you tons! ex-180solution-er for life ;)

Chelsea Bell said...

will do Case! And Tien! I miss...

Anonymous said...

Need pictures of helicopter cat...

Loreen said...

I'm so excited that you did this so I can keep up with you while I'm gone. Love the story about M&Ms, very sad indeed. I also love birky comment about the helicopter cat!