Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Pea"school

This is how Pearson says preschool, though I'm sure it's not because this three year old thinks this institution was created specifically for her (wink..;)
Today is a landmark day! This morning my first born entered the world of formal education, I could not be prouder or little less than nostalgic as this moment. It was a hectic morning, one I'm not proud of. My hair looked like I stuck my butter knife into the toaster, Harper is teething, and to get these shots below I had to bribe Pearson with jelly beans. While this deal was going down I was rushing around and knocked her in the head with the car seat while at the same moment catching projectile vomit from babe H. We were a mess literally and figuratively. That said, we made it to Pea's first day of classes and she had a great time! I love my Pea pod and am so excited for her to make this transition. Congrats Pearson on your first day of school!





By the end of the intense picture session these were my favorite two; one where she completely hides her face and the second: a PREVIEW of the face I'm sure to see often when Pea is a teen...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been giggling about pea-school all afternoon!

Andrea said...

That backpack is just perfect!!! :)

Andrea said...

oh my gosh. so cute.