Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sway & Cake


I have an old soul on my hands. I wanted to remember her exactly as she is at this moment and that happens to be a girl in a poodle skirt from the 1950's...
At the moment Pearson prefers to:
1. Watch I Love Lucy during lunch every day. Lucy is literally how I get her to eat (i.e. "Take another bite or I'm turning Lucy off..."). She laughs SO hard at Lucy's antics. Like Belly laughs. It's to die.
2. Requests ONLY and by only, I mean ONLY Dean Martin classics in the car. Mambo Italiano and Sway are her favorite by far. She actually sings the lyrics to them. Considering suggesting this as her signature wedding song in the future...
and 3. Would above all else prefer to bake a cake with momi for any occasion or no occasion. She insists on wearing her black poka-dot apron to do so.
Ahh, Miss Pea, you are delicious.

No comments: