Rather than bottle up my feelings and end up in the psych ward with Morgan Lang taking care of me next month, why not go down the laundry list of things that rub me the wrong way. First on my list is ACTUALLY laundry. Does it never end?
Just so we're clear, I am aware that there are intense global issues; diseases, spiritual warfare, and FAR worse complaints with purpose to be dealt with in the world other than my menial venting. Normally I'm not a complainer. I like to think I can go with the flow, but the flow is starting to ebb. And chafe. And I don't care enough about my reputation to stop typing this...
Why can't you DVR more than two shows at a time? Does Comcast know I'm addicted to Mad Men? Are they doing this to spite me or simply to cause me to hit rock bottom and check into rehab? Jury's still out, but all it's REALLY accomplished is to make me sit alone in the dark with the TV off waiting for the shows to record so that I may watch them at my leisure.
Babe H, your head is so flat. Don't you understand? They are going to make you wear a HELMET. Holy crap. People say you can make said helmet cute, but I am not drinking the cool aid. It will BLOW...please think of tummy time as your friend.
Definition (part 2): give expression or utterance to.
Dude, Tiffani Amber Thessian. What's with stealing my baby name and then changing only one letter of it and getting all this publicity for being so original. June is not April. Whatever. (Picture me with fingers crossed in a "W" sign then lifting one half of the "W" to my forehead to create the universal symbol for loser...)
Definition (part 3): a hole for the escape of gas or air.
#$%& you, Safeway. Next time I buy a gallon of milk, I will be making darn sure there isn't a crack in the plastic so that nearly the entire gallon doesn't LEAK all over the carpet in my car. It literally smells like a dead body in there.
Yours with crossed arms and clenched teeth,
7 comments:
hahaha - so sorry! your vent sesh made my day :)
i don't feel as bad about my laundry detergent spilling all over my carpet anymore when it could spell like a dead body....
You crack me up! Feel free to vent anytime:)
Oh my gosh Chelsea...you are so hilarious.
ps. i like the pic of h in the sidebar.
This is too funny! I will be sure to tell the other women I know (4 total) who had babies within the last 18 monhts and went with "Harper." They should have consulted you first, obviously. :) Thankfully, they went with totally different middle names.
See you tonight!
For my own sake....please keep bottling your emotions! I would love you to join me in Psych! haha
Well, at least Stefan and Damon are still alive! Keep your chin up girl! :)
Post a Comment