Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Update

With Chelsea Bell and Tina Fey...sorry no Tina Fey. This weekend was a whirlwind! We had TWO baby showers both for boys!
Highlights? I love buying boy's stuff. It's so different and fun. Also I tend to lean toward the band t-shirts, skull & crossbones paraphernalia, & Nirvana-esq beanies which it's safe to say is what I'd pick out for Tyler (the aforementioned is almost exactly what I got Chelsd. for babe Dylan). Inappropriate? Maybe, but a boy has to catch the ladies somehow. But I digress... The chocolate turnover at Jen Love Crowell's baby bash. Simply a work of art. I don't really have any other words for this delicious mocha colored spot of heaven on earth other than, "Time stood still while eating it." And lastly how beautiful both Mama's to be are and how much in love with their little men they'll be.

No comments: