Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hawaii 5-0

5 hours. That's how long it took me to realize that I had left my phone at home. No doubt those of you who know me are saying, "Of course. I just thought it would be days before she noticed..." yeah, yeah, yeah. p.s. Can you picture Tyler's face as I frantically search my purse. If I hadn't been disappointed in myself; it would have made my day. So all this to say, "If you need to contact me this week, call Ty."
On a much brighter note: I'm in Hawaii with my toes in the sand reading. An actual book. Ty is at Maui cross fit; all is right in the world. Yesterday I had the most amazing Mahi fish tacos and today we plan to "do nothin'" to famously quote Miss Pea. Tomorrow we are hiking the blow holes and Friday going out for our FIFTH anniversary. Five years has gone fast, but I've loved every single second; the good, bad, and the ugly. I love you Mr. B.
All for now, working on getting Mr. B to pose for pictures to post upon our return.
Xoxo...