Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mama said...

there'd be days like this.
Mama, yesterday was one of those days. No joke this is what happened to me in near perfect order yesterday:
Spilled my coffee
Harper took a huge bite out of AND ATE a piece of candle
Scandalous fight with Pea about shoes before preschool
Rope burns at crossfit
Yet ANOTHER cracked gallon of milk at Safeway. Dude, Safeway? It's becoming an epidemic.
No time to shower which was desperately needed before airport run
Stealthily (or akin to stealth-mode) watching a couple making out at the airport and literally slammed my forehead with the car door. Hurt so bad I actually teared up...bruise pending.
Harper had a BLOW OUT through her clothes at the mall (did I mention I didn't get to shower after three days AND already had a coffee/poop stained shirt-what's the difference really?)
Harper teething and on top of that contracted some sort of mutant DOUBLE ear infection which has immunity to the antibiotics prescribed...doctor appt pending.
Came home and spilled an entire box of couscous on my kitchen floor. Possibly the worst thing to spill on the floor in the history of mankind.
Broke my garage door and now it will not open. p.s. Mr. B also known as "Fix-it" when things break is at the moment sunning it up (i.e. "working") in Las Vegas this week so guess who has to park outside for the remainder of the week...

Some things I'm thankful for in the midst of all this: Tangled and Toy Story, watching Vampire Diaries at night without protest, the person who I dedicate the aforementioned song title to is coming to stay with me tomorrow; my real Mama. Praise Jesus.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Vampire Diaries: the cure for all things that go wrong with garage doors, children, and couscous. Isn't it sooooo good right now?

Bex said...

GAH What a day!
Is it sick and wrong that this actually kind of makes me feel better about my life??

Chelsea Bell said...

Holly it is THAT good. Ahh, no shame in that game! Bek, not sick not wrong! That's why I tell it! Also that's why I watch 16 & Pregnant.
:)