5 pull-ups in a row without assistance
Running a mile without walking
10-15 double-unders in a row (see below)

They all seemed completely impossible, but I have stuck with it and am proud of what I've accomplished. In the spirit of being totally truthful I don't eat all that well; I'd say that is my next goal, which at the moment seems impossible. But so once did crossfit and I've at the very least stuck with it.
All this to say:
Crossfit, you've stolen the following from me: some dignity, two cup sizes, and ALL of my ego. I'm not pressing charges; I'm grateful!
2 comments:
love this post! go girl! I have been thinking about trying it....any pointers, advice, tips.
Do it! Go in with no expectations and know it will be a learning curve, but you'll see progress fast! :) LMK. Ugh, I miss you!
Post a Comment