Would my BR's be at all interested if I posted some of a short story I have been writing? I don't know if it's a good idea to post this because I have no copyright and people could copy and paste me willy-nilly. Hopefully someone has not copy-righted the phrase, "willy-nilly" as I've just violated it. In NO way do I claim it would be good enough to copy and paste it even on a table cloth, but you never know. Also, as a warning, I don't have much right now (two pages), but I wonder if posting bits of it would give me the motivation to keep it going. Leave a comment if you like this idea or let me know if you like it business-as-usual!
Yours in WORD and deed,
6 comments:
Mrs. B., as one of your loyal BR's, I would LOVE to read a story that came straight out of your head. Do it. I give you my word and deed that I will not copy it and claim it as my own. I say do it. Immediately.
Love, a fellow Mrs. B (more commonly known as Holla)
you could also password protect it and give out the password to those that request it? I would love to read it :)
yes.please. write it allllll.
I love this idea....keep us wanting more!
Good idea!
Um HELLO. You're a tease! POST IT!
Post a Comment