I'm telling you without doubt: no set of chicks goes harder when we celebrate one of our own. We laughed, we dressed up, we ATE (My God, did we eat...), and most importantly we kicked Manzo's singlehood to the curb in style. It was beyond fun to get quality with my oldest friends and their girls from OSU who I can now say are my friends as well. Lucky girl, I am.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the weekend...









The rest? Well, the rest should remain in lockdown. If you want to see the rest, email me and I'll tell you the password. Then I'll have to kill you. But really, there is one. I digress...
Festivities included, but surely were not limited to:
-A massive and delish brunch.
-A dress up box of outfits.
-A trip around Devil's Lake on the Pfau party barge. Ken Pfau, Oh captain, my captain.
-Chinook Winds: dance floor.
-Maxwell's for Karaoke.
-Late night burrito feast.
Highlights include:
-Pfau full-on rapping Salt n' Pepper's Shoop. (I know what you're thinking...yes, she also did the guy part in a deeper voice).
-Manzo's Bohemian Rhapsody (which was nothing short of performance art).
-The guy who ripped his shirt off when we walked into Maxwell's (he then ONLY wore overalls for a period of time and the next time we looked he was wearing a woman's white and tight v-neck shirt...? We still don't full understand it ourselves.)
-An outcast old biker named Don.
-The catch and release mishap.
-The poka-dot Burning Man jumpsuit, which was strangely flattering on the many who wore it...we still don't understand that either.
And of course:
-Creating some unique folklore for years to come...a couple of scenes I will never forget in my lifetime I can assure you.
All to say:
We love you, Manzo.
Period.
3 comments:
fun.
Hi Chelsea...I think I've met you once before, but I'm friends with Andrea. I've been reading your blog for awhile but never commented. I just had to comment when I saw one of my friends in some of your pictures....Haley Barclay. Such a small world!
Kristi, too funny! It is a small world. LOVE Hailey:)
Post a Comment