Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dancing in September

This September has been an adjustment to say the least! I feel as if these four weeks have been a blur of travel, car pools, school, hospital visits (my MIL had major neck surgery), grocery shopping, soccer, and making dinner.
Repeat.
To break it up I've added in a glass or two of wine, dance parties with my girls, and maybe a pinch of painting. OK a lot of painting; more on that later.
I make for Arizona tonight for a girl's trip that I planned about 6 months back. Before I could foresee the busyness of my current life. I am not packed, there's no laundry done, and I look like fright night BUT despite this I couldn't be more excited to see my friends and some sun. I'll post pictures and stories upon my return, but to tide you over since I've been a poor blogger as of late; here are some random pictures I've taken throughout this week:




No comments: