Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pre-K(ursed)?

Today was the first day of Pre-K for Pea. She has been so excited for this, but I think that all culminated into over stimulation after being sick this weekend and by and large the morning was a bit rocky.
There were time-outs and a big "uh-oh!" (as Babe H would be saying over and over like a parrot...) by Momi. I accidentally burned Pea's finger while straightening her hair, which then became the top news story to any living soul who was within ear-shot. Also, dear Heidi is still laid up with this bug and Pea wanted, "my best friend OR her sister, my cousin" to come to school with her. Hopefully I'm not creating a theme here with first day of school mornings...
Can't say that's not a possibility, but if it translates into a wonderful year like the last every year it's a small price to pay. I love looking at the pictures of her this time last year; what a little lady we have now. Our little poser chick


No comments: