Consequently I let the questioning continue until it became an absolute hot mess: a severe mullet with even bangs. Mistake. I've since learned it's the best policy to grow out a toddler's bangs because you just have to keep cutting them every three weeks without fail. And you can't cut a toddler's bangs without also slicing your finger because they can NOT sit still long enough. Once I saw Babe H heading in this direction it was time for:
(drum roll, please)
Her first haircut! My girlfriend Charissa came to our house and treated us to her expertise. Harper did surprisingly well. In fact, she sat perfectly still and seemed to thoroughly enjoy herself. A girl like her mama in more ways than one. While Charissa was here she also cut Pea's locks and shaved two lines into my head. I'm channeling the Bosworth in hopes of a Seahawks win on Sunday...
1 comment:
It was a long time coming!!! Can't wait to see it in person. (as you know we wait a long time in between haircuts too!)
Post a Comment