Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Today was one of the most beautiful Easter Days I have ever seen. It was sunny and warm and gorgeous! We even got to do the egg toss today which was a miracle; normally we save it for the 4th because it's always raining. Maybe the sun is bad luck for the Bells as the dynasty was shaken. This year has been different for me; in a good way. A more reflective way.This past Good Friday was an important reminder that I, among many all of us, fall short of the glory of God. I am in desperate need of his perfect grace. His ultimate gift. Thank you Jesus for loving me alive. When I was dead in transgressions, you saw fit to save even me. Amen. Here are some scenes from the day...(Not pictured: Tyler spilling a 20 oz. coffee on our carpet before church, me losing my cool, and nothing where it should be, tantrums, my pink slippers, and the Masters...)
And some of my favorite non-hipstamatic...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the quickness of this post. I took over 600 pictures! Ugh that's a go-through nightmare! I love the one of Carolyn with her hand on her hips in the background! Get on instagram!