This past weekend was a whirlwind. I drove down to the Oregon Gardens to celebrate the one and only
Miss Em. She's eloping on May 9th to her true love and I couldn't be happier for her. Em is one of my oldest friends. We've been friends since we were 7 and I'm proud that we can still be us together. Em's a soul sister and someone who I love. And that someone who has searched for love found it. The transforming power of it is a sight to see. Shout out to our mutual friend Brittany (also pictured; loyal reader and obvious lover of entertaining)...
After that looooooooooooong drive back home, I set up camp to prepare for Harper's second shoe themed birthday party. The girl is obsessed with shoes and truly has been since
birth. It's only right to acknowledge that while celebrating her turning two. Bonus; Uncle Chase is in town and got to attend! He also took a hit to the nether regions after riling up 5 sugar raging children. Welcome home, buddy! Love you, Harp. You're a true sole sister...
1 comment:
Birky! It was so great to see you, and even better to LAUGH with you on Saturday! You're quite the glamour girl, and I am so glad you were there.
Post a Comment