ugh. I hate to even write this, but this is authentic life in our house. Lately Pearson has been going into the pantry in the kitchen and shutting the door. She's a sneaky creature sometimes; fitting because sometimes Tyler goes by the name Secret Squirrel. I thought she was merely playing house with her Barbies because she talks to them in there, oh but no.
I became curious and opened the door yesterday morning. Pea had a HUGE hand full of cat food in her MOUTH, chewing along like it was no big deal. I admit, I do not have hardly any morning sickness, but this just about made me toss my cookies. I say to her, "Pearson Bell, you do NOT eat the cat food!"
"Yes, mommy."
wow...good source of fiber. Needless to say said cat food will remain top shelf of the Bell pantry.
diy pecan pumpkin cold brew!!
2 years ago
5 comments:
nasty. just the smell is bad enough.
sick dawg. I almost just ralphed reading that.
Thanks I needed that laugh. One time I caught Lincoln licking the raw chicken packaging from the garbage can. Poison control said...he will probably just get a "touch" of salmonella. And he did. Oh and yes, we have poison control on speed dial ;)
christy I died laughing, hilarious! And Danielle-I know. So not helping morning sickness...
Augh, I've grown to hate pet food at our house! Reese went through a phase where we couldn't keep her out of the cat and dog food. I'm not sure how much was consumed by her without me knowing, but I'm guessing a substantial amount!!! Feel your pain!!
Post a Comment