Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Scanner Darkly

I have discovered how to use our scanner, which is maybe not the greatest thing considering my stellar history of sweet haircuts, paper-thin eyebrows, and "fashion-forward" outfits in the 90's, but they are MY memories after all and that makes them a-OK. Here are some treasures I scanned in of childhood...
(Tyler is counting his lucky stars that at the moment he's in San Francisco so he can't help me look for his childhood awesomeness, but that's coming just you wait).

Why we are posing on a fake beach in Illinois I couldn't tell you, but that's what makes it so right.

I broke my arm when I was three...had a sling attached to the ceiling to keep it upright. Enough said.

And I thought Pea had attitude.

4 comments:

Bex said...

oh my goodness. i LOVE this! You were (and are) adorable!

Andrea said...

That last one looks like Pearson. Too cute. Thanks for being my scanner girl.

Chelsea Bell said...

I know-it really does! of course, no problem!

HouseLewisFamily said...

Oh my goodness! You look just like Pearson in these photos! So cute!
How's the morning sickness going these days? I hope it's getting a little better!