Thursday, August 19, 2010

Zoo (lander)

In the Northwest it is ALWAYS raining...in August...whatev. We went to the Pt. Defiance Zoo ANYWAY despite it being the land of rain 24-7! We had a great time with Grandma Polly. Pea LOVED the elephants and tigers, of course, and BONUS said tigress had cubs so Pearson was ecstatic! She HATED the goats and sharks and had one scandalous meltdown while viewing an owl who woke up while she was watching him. I am predicting some Harry Potter-esq nightmares tonight as a result. Babe H LOVED the aquarium and just stared at the sharks, but sadly she did not make it out of her car seat for much else...oh well! Soon enough:)








This might have been her favorite part besides the tigers...
And while I'm feeling nostalgic (my miss Pea is going to preschool in three weeks: tear, sniff...), here's Pea at this zoo exactly two years ago, my how time flies:

3 comments:

Bex said...

I am a big fan of Grandma Polly. :-) and the zoo, too. And you.

Andrea said...

Fun Fun FuN!!!!! Miss you guys. We need to hang out. We hardly had any summer outings this year. Boo! This summer I pretty much felt wasted for 3/4 of it.

Andrea said...

Oh...and I would also like to say for the record...that once you join THRIVE...you will be Zumbaing with me! It's a must. I went last night as a prego.