Monday, January 31, 2011

Hair DO

As opposed to a hair don't.

Have you seen Babe H's comb over recently? It's quite the sight. It's a Class-A side sweep. Fit for a toupee, no doubt. To combat this phenom, I've started having her wear bows or a headband, but she won't keep them on and so...
we've been subject to her rug for a while now.
On to other hairy situations:
I have decided to pull a Constanza and DO the opposite of my instinct regarding my do. Every year, I get so crazed over potentially having horse hair that I go and chop it and EVERY time, I decide to grow it out. Stopping the vicious cycle and going against this instinct which for some reason is so strong right now...I'm going to trim it, keep the length. I don't know if I can do it since this cycle has been going on since sophomore year of college.
"If everything you do is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right."
Speaking of hair, Pearson's seems to fall PERFECTLY no matter the situation. I see her brushing it over her eyes and looking out underneath it some mornings.
It's the kind of hair I would love to have for just one day.
Ty manages to keep it tight with his. You never know what he'll come back with and I love that...
What are your hair dreams and quandries? Just curious...

3 comments:

Bex said...

Gosh, I totally chopped my hair a bit too short recently. I wanted it shorter and simple for Africa. When my stylist starting cutting the back I stopped her and said,"Maybe a bit more", feeling all confident and carefree. Twenty minutes later and that magic CAPE comes off, revealing that where she had originally cut would have been perfect if I hadn't opened my big mouth! Now, I have the hair cut of a pre-pubescent 11 year old. Thank God for pony-tails and two months in Ethiopia for it to grow out! (Long story..?!).

Chelsea Bell said...

Love it!!! Exactly what I was thinking...always the eternal struggle with our hair. I bet you look FAB. :)

Sara said...

My hair quandries? The curls. We have a love/hate relationship. I never know what to do with them and feel like they are never in style. Sigh, if only the spiral perms of the 1990s would come back in style...