It's only Tuesday. It's cold. My hand is ripped up from devious crossfit pull-ups, no one will take a nap, and Pea peed her pants at school today. So far not the best start, BUT it could be worse. Bright side to this January day? I found my mom's homemade Chex mix in Harp's umbrella stroller, which I promptly devoured AND I've done some much needed reorganization of the baby gear we have. Can you believe Harper is 9 months tomorrow?
I say random thoughts, and I truly mean it.
My sister is doing a facebook fast. I think that's a stellar idea. One I just might need to borrow; planning to ask her thoughts on the experience at the end of the fast (tomorrow). She went as far as to have her girlfriend change her password. Genius! Speaking of Chandler, I love having a sister to give clothes, jewelry, and shoes to when I clean out my closet. I do that a lot. I am of the mindset if you don't wear it in 6 mo. to a year give it a better home.
Chandler's dorm.
Speaking of clothes, one of my biggest completely pathetic superficial fears is being mistaken for a tranny when I get dressed up. I suppose this thought crops up in the mind of every girl over 5'8" and has a larger than average nose? Maybe not, but my guess is that Khloe Kardashian and a number of others have this fear...
I met my blogger friend Katie in person for drinks this week! I'm now proud to say that she's my in-person friend too. That was a wonderful way to spend an evening; my two favorite things about her are the way she talks with her hands and the fact that she called Southcenter; The Southcenter. So funny and spoken by a true city girl. Did I look like a tranny, Katie? I know my shoes were borderline (I have the advantage of asking someone about a first impression and I'll take it!)
Also at drinks? Bethy, aka Legs McGee. Friend of 10 years and one AMAZING catch. Fellas, she's a GEM.
While typing my random Tuesday thoughts, I'm working on future legit posts. That have comedy, pictures, and meaning. Meaning might be reaching, but you get the point!
Stay tuned...
diy pecan pumpkin cold brew!!
2 years ago
4 comments:
1. NO you did NOT look like a tranny!
2. Loved the shoes I just didn't know via blog that you were so tall in REAL LIFE.
3. I probably almost took poor pregnant Andrea out with my hand waving and gesturing.
4. So much fun. Must do it again soon. SOON.
5. Maybe I'll venture down to THE Maple Valley next time.
xo my real life friend.
i love love love this....
i will definitely let you know all about the fb fast....glad i could be of some inspiration :)
and i love being the receiver of your castoffs! it constitutes about half of my clothing. and my friends don't mind either!
Chelsea I love you....you always make me smile!
LOL! Legs here, thanks for your kind words!! Love you friend!
Post a Comment