Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Always Sunny in...

Maple Valley.
I am peppy beyond reason today! It's been sunny (and mind you, freezing cold) all week my spirits are buoyed by the fact that I get to wear new sunglasses in winter.
It's the little things, am I right?
In addition, I can't help but to be excited for the next few months. Wonderful things are on the horizon and it's such a stark contrast to last year that I'm consciously sitting in the good feeling. Here's a look at what January, February, and March bring!
January: The RETURN of preschool, Dinner with friends, Andi's Sprinkle, and Harper's baby dedication.
February: Ty's 29th birthday, Friends visiting, Valentines Day, Chicago trip with my dad, and the hopeful arrival of our new niece!
March: Repeat of the last (said neice may arrive this month too), Spring, and the kicker: Disneyland with Pea. We cannot wait to take her, she will love love love it.
What's on the horizon for you?

2 comments:

Bex said...

I have been loving the sunny days, too! So good for my soul! The first few months of your 2011 sound blissful. We are so excited to be leaving in 40 days for Ethiopia! We are praying that we not only pass court on Feb. 21 but that we get an embassy appointment on March 31 so that the THREE of us can make it back here in time to meet up with our best friends who will be visiting from Jordan (yes, in the Middle East) with their brand new baby boy, River! I hope 2011 is a year that we get to see each other too!! miss you.

Chelsea Bell said...

oh I would LOVE that! I'll be praying for both! Also, for sure making a trip this spring to meet Mercy and see Em. 2011 sounds marvelous already!