It must have been some sort of crazy karma which I unleashed as I (darkly) scanned in that picture of me with my broken arm last week (see below). Ironically, I was the same age as Pearson when she broke her arm yesterday falling off a toy at the park. Thankfully I was not alone when it happened! However, it was not good! After a trip to Urgent care, a make-shift splint, another trip to Marybridge and one pink cast later; the brave girl is doing well! I can't believe what a trooper she was having to be put under and have her very first IV. I am amazed at my little one. We are thankful for the following:
It was not her leg. Amen.
It is her left arm, not right so she can still eat, color, etc.
Oh no, Chelsea! That's terrible. Three boys over here, and we have yet to break any bones. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself) However, Cole has had three sets of stitches, so I understand your pain! Hope your sweet girl feels better soon!
5 comments:
Love you Pea! So Sorry!
love and kisses from aunty reen! You're so brave!
Oh no, Chelsea! That's terrible. Three boys over here, and we have yet to break any bones. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself) However, Cole has had three sets of stitches, so I understand your pain! Hope your sweet girl feels better soon!
can you send me picture #3? the ones I took today are BAD!
Poor, poor thing!!! Such a brave girl and mom!!!
Post a Comment