Monday, October 5, 2009

Ring MY Bell

We are pretty sure Ty did NOT break his fingers at the football game on Sat, but there is definite significant swelling slash bruising going on and therefore he cannot wear his wedding ring for an untold period of time. So here it sits, alone and sad. While we're on the subject, hands off ladies! He's taken...

Staring at this ring free of the hand it's supposed to be on got me thinking about our wedding anniversary coming up this month on the 29th. And also how happy I am that we are together every day. I am proud of being Mrs. Tyler Bell. Public apology here for being sappy, but Tyler you've been very understanding with all this morning sickness and your hormone infested wife. I just wanted to say I'm grateful.
Oh, and I love you!

1 comment:

Casey said...

First the ring is too big because the guy won't eat, then its too small.....maybe they make adjustble rings?